Thursday, June 3, 2010

Yay For Drunk Friends and Dancing on the Window Sill






































These are the very people who made my college experience what it is- full of laughter, sweat, tears, ugly faces, pretty faces, fashion faux pas, alcohol, parties and so much more. I took my first jello shot with these people and though I truly do not like taking shots, nor do I even remotely enjoy the taste/smell of alcohol, I'll do it for the sake of these party people and the bonds we share. I'm sorry we never got to go out dancing together, but don't we dance together enough already? I think so... Here's to a beautiful last performance together and to always dancing on the window sill at Brittany's house that overlooks downtown Stevens Point. Let's rock it, StePo 314.

No comments: