Thursday, June 3, 2010

leave| return














This past semester, we had to work on making camera dance projects, whereby we each had to create a dance made specifically for the camera. There were no other limitations besides that and the entire class had the prerogative to decide what their project would be about and the duration of it as well. We were truly at the liberty of our own creative minds. It was such an exciting, fun and also, frustrating process that initially, seemed to be unobtainable, for me, as well as too time-consuming for me to really care enough to start working on it early. But, the end product turned out in a way that I could never have imagined myself capable of creating. The editing process was liberating and enjoyable; I had so much fun speeding things up, slowing them down, making myself go in reverse on screen, adding music to everything and all else that goes into such a venture. Here are some stills from the actual project that I really adore. I believe they stand alone as very beautiful and captivating images. Enjoy :)

No comments: