Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Listening to: Belle & Sebastian

I absolutely cannot wait till I get to walk the streets of London and get to be surrounded by fashion conscious folks. Just a few more painstaking days to get through and off I'll fly on a jet plane. I need to remember, according to the words of my dearest brother, to pack my most outrageous and chic outfits, you know, for partying and such activities which we are definitely going to be engagin in. Oh, the life! I hope I'm not too backwards in terms of what's hot in the fashion scene. Coming from StePo, that's not unlikely at all, whatsoever. In true Sara fashion, I'll just rock it out and act as if every single outfit I put on is the most avant garde of outfits possible. Oh the lies I'll be feeding myself. Maybe I'll even upload pictures of the outfits I plan to bring along, just so I can feel better about them be reassured of their (high) position on the style barometer. Till then, I'll just be chilling out at the UC and listening to folk-y music, with a good book in hand.

No comments: