Saturday, December 1, 2007

Coffee and Icicles

It started snowing really heavily today and I have to admit, it was really pretty and it's probably just the effects of the first snow, but it made me feel really happy on the inside. It was literally a sight for sore eyes and simply a winter wonderland. Every single inch of ground and tree branch was covered in snow and it was just one pure white scene right in front of my eyes. There was so much snow on the ground that I had to resort to scuffing my feet on the ground instead of actually walking, which really tired my calves out. Oh the snow, it's such a heavenly sight, but only for a while. I'm almost certain that I'm going to hate it as soon as tomorrow. I got to rock out my D&G winter jacket, which is always fun. I makes me feel all bundled up and oh so warm and cosy. And getting some Starbucks early in the morning with Lindsay was such a geat start to my day as well. From ^ in the morning to 11. I really love the smell, the atmosphere, the music and just the aura of Starbucks. It evokes in me, a mood to want to study and read, but without placing any stress on myself. And I always feel like it's where I am able to just refect on things that have happened to me and where I get the chance to ponder over questions and such. And I'm sure it's where many people do likewise. Oh Starbucks, such a place for solace...a refuge for the overwhelmed.

No comments: