Monday, December 17, 2007

All Cookie-d Out


Work party+Christmas cookies+(a whole lot of) frosting+theatre folks= weird crazy fun. We had a work party at Wendy's house where we decorated pine tree shaped and star shaped cookies. She had bought like 10 dozen of those cookies and Susan had MADE frosting and had bought colouring for it and all sorts of sprinkles and M&Ms. Good God, it was sugar galore I must say. There was blue, pink, red, orange and so many more coloured frosting. It was all such a new experience to me! evidently, I am neither domesticated nor patient enough to spend a day just decorating cookies, that will eventually be eaten anyway. BUT, I had so much fun and it was nice to get out of the room and do something to just relieve my mind of all the stresses of school, namely tomorrow's 220 final. But that was on an entirely separate note. So anyway, cookie decorating was fun fun fun! I probably won't be able to eat them though, I am totally cookie-d out and sugared out. I just might puke. I have to give them away asap. Just looking at them kinda makes me nauseous. Too bad, cos they would be great Christmas decorations. Well, Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: