Sunday, November 25, 2007

You'll Never See Me Again






Here are some new purchases I made over Thanksgiving break in my new favourite city of all time- Minneapolis! Give it up! And my outfit for the day. I got the jeans from H&M for a steal! It cost me a mere $10. I was unbelieveably lucky. Pretty much everything I bought over break is from H&M. That's the store for me. It's all I need and it was the only store I bought anything from when we made our trip to the Mall of America. To hell with every other clothing store. We also visited the Walker Art Center and our original plan was to view the Frida Kahlo exhibition that is going on right now, but alas, the queue was a mile long and we weren't about to waste precious time standing in line. Too bad, it would have been really great. I got a souvenir though, a compact mirror with 2 of Frida's paintings on it. It's pretty amazing. Pictures of it will be up some other time. I also finally got my hair cut and honestly, bangs are the way to go for me. I'm just looking forward to wearing some of my new gear soon!

No comments: