Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Almost Lover

The weather has been positively frigid and many degrees lower than my ideal. And so cute outfits are harder to come by, but I think I was still able to wear something that I felt really good in and that's all that matters. So costume designing for Jesse's piece is facing a roadblock. I absolutely have no idea how to dress males and this includes a girl who has to look like a boy. And I only ordered certain items recently and when they are going to arrive, I have no idea and I'm starting to worry a little. I hope I don't screw this up. Other than all these problems though, I feel really good about what I have dressed the cast in and right now it's up to them to MAKE IT WORK, from the words of Tim Gunn, probably the nicest person in the fashion business today. I went to Starbucks for some solace and study time. I spent 2 hours or so completing much of my homework and so it's time to just chill out and lounge in my room/house.

AfterImages is coming up and it's approaching real fast. I dont know if I'm ready for it. I just want to do the choreographers of the pieces I'm in justice. A whole week of tech and such awaits and my life has definitely got to be put on hold...again. This semester seems to have been full of such weeks of crammed activities and restless days. Gone are the days of reading a novel in bed with my pjs still on at 2 in the afternoon, with a cup of ginger tea by my bed. Those halcyon days.

And so I really want to get a marilyn when I get to London. My good ol' source of inspiration if a brother reassured me of my decision. He got his tragus pierced and agrees that a sparkling mole above my lip would look really pretty and awfully sweet. I already have a beauty mole there so just adding a little glimmer to it is going to look pretty awesome. I'm just trying not to think about the pain as for now. I heard it isnt too bad, though it does hurt a little, but this is coming from soneone who had had her tongue pierced and she was basically comparing the pain of piercing her upper lip to that of her tongue. So there's obviously no contest there. I hope to have a picture of myself with my marilyn posted really soon.

No comments: