Friday, March 21, 2008

Sticking To It

Ok, so I have never been a fan of the Tyra Show, but due to a lack of anything else entertaining on tv tonight, I watched it. It featured these 5 women who were on the Curves challenge to lose weight and change their lifestyle for the better, all to be done in 5 weeks. I was so motivated after watching it to get my butt to the gym more often than I am right now and lose the 10 pounds that is really making me unhappy with myself and see myself in a very bad light. I just felt like I needed to properly document my plan, hopefully to better my chances of success. I am going to wrok out at the gym at 7 in the morning, seeing that it's really the ony available time I have, at least twice during the weekdays and then sometime during the weekends. I need to get the 10 pounds off of me! It's high time I stuck to a resolution and stayed dedicated and determined to my goal. After all, that's the characteristic that got me here in the first place. Go Go GO!!!

No comments: