Sunday, March 9, 2008

Madison Shopping List

We'll be driving up to Madison this coming Thursday for the dance cnference, ACDFA and I'm definitely going to take that as an opportunity to get some shopping done as well as cramp as many dance classes into the 4 days as possible. I've been anticipating this weekend for a while now and it's time I made my shopping list!

1. Oversized, fabulous purse
2. Oxfords...still, or heeled shoes
3. Bangles, many of them
4. Big, dangling and colourful earrings
5. I could ALWAYS use more dresses...casual and chic ones
6. Bras that actually fit properly
7. Maybe another American Apparel pencil skirt...I love it that much

I need to keep up with the fashion trends and so I'll be looking for items with floral print, frills, fur and lots of colour. After all, spring is coming and I'll want to be welcoming it in looking fierce and jubilant!

No comments: