Saturday, February 16, 2008

Not Yet Till Next Winter

I'm just waiting for the weather to warm up. I feel like I don't wear anything that is remotely chic anymore. It's far too cold out to put on anything less than jeans and a puffy coat, of which I do adore, just not if I have to forcefully put it on every single day. This girl needs some variety in her life. And it's absolute bull crap to prohibit me from wearing jeans when ushering. I'm not going to take fashion critique from people who wear sweatpants everyday of their lives and only when the occasion calls for it, puts on a 'cute' dress. Save it peeps. But back on track, I'm just waiting for the day when I can whip out the the spring coats I have and not have to worry about freezing my ears off. I'll keep waiting patiently for the day when I can bid my D&G goodness, despite how faithful it has been to me, "farewell, till next winter." This is the time when I really start to miss the beautiful weather I experienced in London. At least I could put on some balet flats and my feet didn't get cold from the excessive amounts of snow we get here. Snow is only pretty when it is falling from the sky, or precipitating as I like to call it. Once it touches the ground, it is a no go for me. But as long as it doesn't get to be -26 degrees again, I'll survive.

No comments: